Monday, May 22, 2006


A new gorgeous love. I didn't know Ryan Gosling was the guy who acted in The Notebook- looks so different in the shows! I've watched Murder by Numbers before last night but since they played it on Channel 5 yesterday I rewatched and rediscovered my love but haha was too lazy to blog before about how gorgeous he looks in Numbers which he is! I love his dressing. And the character's attitude with the right amount of arrogance is so hot. I love the right amount of cockiness in a guy. Really. It's confidence. Like Mourinho.
[amanda*][i'm so confused. i don't know what i want anymore.] says:
u're so different frm my other frens
[xtine] Anything for you says:
in what ways?
[amanda*][i'm so confused. i don't know what i want anymore.] says:
u're rather sensual
[amanda*][i'm so confused. i don't know what i want anymore.] says:
and when u talk abt guys, u say dey're hot instead of cute
Interesting. I'm vaguely amused.
Yes yes to clarify. I know 2 Clarence Chews. One is Clarence Chew Zhi Yang and the other is Clarence Chew Qi Wen. (Oh no have I told the whole world Dory's (QiWen) chinese name? Can't be helped) I initially wanted to save the explanation for a whole post dedicated to the latter before he goes to army but then I thought that it's better not to inflate anyone's ego. Except mine. Both play the guitar, both are good you have to admit that, both should be DOTA fans, I know Dory definitely is. Dory I know from church and Chew is from a53. Both have rather big egos. It's true yeah. But they're very nice people. Dory likes saying "weak" and thus sounds like a penguin, good soccer skills and I'm still waiting for him to score an own goal, wants me to call him handsome (!), called me a princess and likes to kajiao me just for his own entertainment. Nonetheless, I still like him. Are you happy with this or do you want more. Chew is... a good basketballer, tall tall tall, looks good in a suit as can be seen from prom... And I better stop before some people like Jiax accuse me of inflating Chew's ego.
Dory's response to the "brillant-ness" of the name Clarence?
Zilch!Every blessing You pour out.blessed be Your name says:
e greatest name eva to embrace mother earth
Speechless is what I am.
Seduced by the magic of the city and the heat of lips pressed together